Why choose customized golf tees for advertising your brand?
Golf tees can go a long way in improving your golf swing and game in general. Usually made of plastic or rubber, they are pushed into the ground to help keep the ball stable and stationary. According to the rules of the game, it is only used for the first stroke of a hole from the teeing ground except when a penalty requires the player to return to the teeing spot and replay the stroke. Golf tees also help golfers practice against sand traps and more importantly to improve their swing. They make the ideal giveaway for beginning golfers.
You might also like: Personalized Handkerchiefs, Personalized Hand Sanitizers, Personalized Journals
Before their invention, golfers teed up their golf ball using little mounds of sand that comes within the boxes. The first tee was invented by Percy Ellis in 1892 in England. It resembled a rubber peg with a circle of pins where the ball will sit. Until the early 1900s, sand tees was the standard norm. Golf tees in its modern form came with the invention of the Reddy Tee by Dr. William Lowell who received a patent for his design in 1925. Since then, the basic golf tee was either made of wood or plastic, with a flared end concave to cradle the ball.
While helping golfers improve their swing, ,personalized golf tees can also make an excellent promotional product. It will be used regularly in the golf course so your logo will be continuously seen. Promotional golf tees have a wide imprint area that you can customize with your corporate logo and contact information. Customized golf tees come in different varieties so you can choose the right one that will truly represent your brand. The important thing is to make sure that your logo is large enough to be seen by potential customers.
We also recommend: Custom Bucket Hats, Custom Briefcases, Custom Bracelets
You will never go wrong using custom golf tees as your advertising material. As a promo item, these printed golf tees do not cost as much as what you will spend on the traditional mediums of advertising. They are affordable that you can consider buying these golf tees in bulk and no longer worry about what to give out on your next tradeshow. Give these golf tees with logo out as a gift to employees and loyal customers and make an impression in the industry. Amidst the tough competition, you need to step up with your advertising game and take it a notch higher. So don’t be left behind by the competition. Call our toll free number at 877-272-6337 and make a difference with printed golf tees.
Imprint with your own logo the Personalized Golf Tees from Branders
Get your own great promotional campaign for your brand up and running now, and let us give you that extra advertising boost with our wide selection of promo merchandise available. While browsing through our catalog featuring only the best golf tees, you will inevitably get to see for yourself what you would consider the first choice for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of bulk golf tees— traditional wooden designs, plastic tees, in easy to access containers, etc.— each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easily customizable to boot. Here at Branders you have a very convenient way of customizing the items you want to buy. Here is an overview for this category:
Traditional wooden tees
All through the years wood has been used for such items. If you prefer sticking with tradition, you can never go wrong with something sturdy like wood for each and every first stroke in your golf matches.
Plastic is a relatively modern invention. The versatility of plastic meant it could satisfy various functions and uses. As plastic golf tees they will be able to provide total reliability and durability at relatively cheap prices.
Easy distribution tees
These tees are in a conveniently packaged setup so that they could be easily distributed to several people. Quite useful especially during golf tournaments and the like.
What are golf tees typically for?
As they were first envisioned and eventually produced, your imprinted golf tees are used to help keep the golf ball in place, for easy hitting during the first stroke for each hole. Their creation also meant a better way of keeping golf balls stationary, especially compared to the earlier methods of doing so. Their adaption was not immediate by all means, but eventually after a few decades they have become an intricate part of all golf matches.
Their extensive use nowadays means they are an easy choice to become a giveaway option, likely in your own promotional events but most especially in golf tournaments your company will be hosting or sponsoring, perhaps as fundraisers for charity or as a way to foster some competitive spirit among your company. As souvenirs or promotional freebies, they could most certainly be able to cover a wide demographic, truly being a huge boon to your brand.
And of course all of them share the innate functionality and practicality that logo golf tees have, regardless of the material and packaging used, reliable to use each and every time. All of them are well-made items and quite durable, and you are always assured of only the best quality at the most affordable prices.
The technological developments in its production meant that you could easily have several of them available as well, readily at hand as souvenirs for your loyal customers or as freebies to appeal and keep your new ones. The imprinted logo on each and every merchandise will most certainly help keep your brand in mind of those who get to use them.
Get to know more about golf tees!
- A tee is a stand used to support a stationary ball so that the player can strike it, particularly in golf.
- The word tee is derived from the Scottish Gaelic word tigh meaning house and is related to the 'house' (the coloured circles) in curling. This would make sense, as the first golf tees were within a circle of one golf club length round the hole. Nowadays, modern courses have separate, designated tee boxes for each hole. For example, the ninth hole of a course is played from the ninth tee to the ninth green, and similarly for the other holes.
- In golf, a tee is normally used for the first stroke of each hole. The area from which this first stroke is hit is in the rules known as the teeing ground.
- Normally, teeing the ball is allowed only on the first shot of a hole, called the tee shot, and is illegal for any other shot.
- The development of the tee was the last major change to the rules of golf. Before this, golf balls were teed up on little heaps of sand that were provided in boxes.
- The earliest golf tees rested flat on the ground and had a raised portion to prop up the ball. The first patent for this kind of tee is dated 1889, and was issued to Scotsmen William Bloxsom and Arthur Douglas.
- Golf is a precision club and ball sport in which competing players (or golfers) use various clubs to hit balls into a series of holes on a course using as few strokes as possible.
- Golf is one of the few ball games that have no requirements for a standardized playing area.
- A plastic material is any of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids that are moldable. Plastics are typically organic polymers of high molecular mass, but they often contain other substances. They are usually synthetic, most commonly derived from petrochemicals, but many are partially natural.
- Wood is a hard, fibrous structural tissue found in the stems and roots of trees and other woody plants. It has been used for thousands of years for both fuel and as a construction material.
- Tee ball is a sport based on baseball, with a large tee substituting for the pitcher.
- A kicking tee is a rubber or plastic platform, often with prongs and/or a brim around an inner depression. They are usually used in American football and its variants. Additionally, they can be used in rugby league football and rugby union football as well.
Why buy personalized golf tees for your next advertising campaign?
Golf is one of the most popular sporting events in the world, and right now even amateurs are getting into the sport. This influx of more players means an increase of the demand for items related to golf. Having your brand or logo imprinted on such merchandise will do wonders for publicity and expanding brand awareness.
As they are now an integral part of the sport, they will most certainly see extensive use in golf courses. Your logo or insignia would be there to behold for everyone participating or spectating, and the ease of production for these items means you are quickly able to have a lot of them available almost immediately, if need be.
All of the cheap golf tees available in the catalog here at Branders are easy to customize as well. We provide an easy to follow personalization process, to give you much convenience too, and the myriad of designs you can choose from ensures that you are not bereft of any choices. This in turn can only do wonders for any of your future publicity events or promotional campaigns.
You always have a 100% guarantee of excellence and high quality from among our products, including these colored golf tees. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to actually see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Stamp your boost all the way to the top of the promotional hill now and get ready for your next promotional event through our custom promo products! Their inherent functionality and practicality means it would certainly contribute to a huge advantage in terms of publicity and brand awareness. Your advertising needs would be satisfied, guaranteed by these unique golf tees, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So, what are you waiting for? Call our toll free hotline now at 877-272-6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]