Why choose customized luggage tags for advertising your brand?
In today's very competitive world, people are exposed to several promotions and advertisements throughout a day. As a mover of your business, you should find innovative ways to outdo your competitors and in the process increase the profitability of your brand. Ultimately, the goal is to make the people remember your name when they choose to go out and purchase some merchandise and through effective marketing strategies, you are a step closer in fulfilling that aim. Traditional advertising methods like newspapers and billboards might be the obvious choice, but they are totally expensive, and in the long run they might lose their effectiveness so there is obviously an element of risk there. So you go with cheaper yet reliable alternatives, and personalized luggage tags
may just be the items that will solidify your identity in the market. Besides, these items are used for travel, so expect that your brand name will travel too! Use customized luggage tags, and let your brand travel the road to success.
You might also like: Personalized Lunch Bags
, Personalized Matches
, Personalized Mints
Promotional luggage tags are excellent printing canvas for your company name and logo designs that will be evidently visible to the public eye. In a sense, they can be transformed into powerhouse promotional items that have the ability to showcase your brand throughout different places in an almost effortless manner, much more effective, and at much cheaper rate. Speaking of cheap, these luggage tags with logo will not consume a huge chunk of your budget. They are extremely affordable, with purchase of sets gives you additional discounts. In this way, you can also already keep a bunch to supply your future marketing endeavors. With these printed luggage tags, you can achieve big brand exposure and cover expansive audience reach and yet still able to preserve the majority of your resources.
We also recommend: Custom Binders
, Custom Belts
, Custom Beanies
Everyone will appreciate your giveaway luggage tags. From avid travelers to even kids will be needing some sort of a way to label their bags and luggage and by distributing these custom luggage tags
in one of your marketing events, you are definitely meeting that need. They become so much of a useful accessory travel items for outgoing people that they will be wanting more of these, and since they will be using these tags for travel, your brand will have all kinds of chances to be exposed in a wide and constant manner. In addition, these personalized luggage tags are available in a variety of assortments which is more than a welcome to your customers. Go ahead and order luggage tags in bulk, and the first step is by dialing in our toll-free number. Call now!
What are the types of Custom Luggage Tags available for you to customize?
As you can see, Branders offers you a wide array of personalized luggage tags with logo that you can customize for your promotional campaign. To give you an idea on what kind of promotional luggage tags you’ll find in this page, here is a short guide: Leather Luggage Tags
As their name suggests, these luggage tags are made from high quality leather. While generally slightly more expensive than their counterparts, the leather provides better protection and are quite a stylish bag accessory. They’re great for people who are looking to add a bit of elegance on their items as they’re well suited for high quality briefcases and bags.
Plastic Luggage Tags
These luggage tags have the advantage of being inexpensive and easily customizable. Plus, the plastic used in making these tags come in a wide array of bright and luminescent colors. They’re great for adding a touch of personality to your belongings.
Sports Luggage Tags
If you have sports equipment or bags that you’d like to mark as yours and also personalize, then these sports luggage tags are perfect for you! They come in shapes resembling various types of sport equipment. We have luggage tags resembling basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, golf balls and baseballs.
Custom Shape Luggage Tags
We also have luggage tags designed to look like a particular shape or figure. We have cruise ship shaped luggage tags, airplane shaped ones and beach T-shirt tags that are perfect for travel agencies or shipping lines. We have awareness ribbon luggage tags for your information or awareness campaigns. We also have sandal shaped rags, smiley-face tags, suitcase shaped tags and many more.
Luggage Tags with Accessories
If you want luggage tags with increased versatility, these ones with accessories are a great choice. For example, we have luggage tags with a sewing kit attached that allows you to do minor repairs to your bags or touch up your items. We also have luggage tags with a light up motion system.
Why should you get Personalized Luggage tags and how can you use them to promote your brand?<
Personalized Luggage tags are one of the most important travel accessories that you can own! Whether you’re only taking a short flight or flying internationally to distant places, custom luggage tags can make identifying your luggage a relatively quick and painless process. And in the event that your luggage gets misplaced, custom luggage tags will help people know who to return your belongings to. Furthermore, aside from being a practical item, they also allow you to customize your belongings and add a bit of “you” in each. Add that to the fact that they’re quite affordable and you can see why they’re a potentially excellent promotional item. Even better, since people will be carrying their bags with your luggage tags on wherever they go, they’ll be providing your business with a great deal of visibility in many places. In effect, they’ll be functioning as walking advertisements for your brand.
With the wide variety of luggage tags available for you to choose from, you won’t have any problem looking for one that is perfect for your promotional campaign. Many of our custom luggage tags are easily adaptable to any type of promotional campaign. You can pick a simple, yet charming, plastic luggage tag, put your company logo on it, and you’ll already have an effective promotional product. But, if you want a more specific promotional item, we also have several options for various industries and businesses. For example, if you’re the owner of a sporting goods store, you can hand out the various sports-item shaped promotional luggage tags as a freebie. If you own a travel agency, we have cruise ship, airplane and suitcase shaped luggage tags you can use to promote your business. If you’re holding a charity event or an awareness campaign, our awareness ribbon luggage tags are a great way to help your message stick in the minds of your audience. If you’re selling bags, briefcases or other premium items, our leather luggage tags are perfect add-on.
Additional facts and trivia
Want to know more about luggage tags, bags and general trivia about luggage and travel? Here’s a couple of facts you might not know!
- The word “luggage” luggage comes from the verb “lug” which means to drag.
- Did you know that bags came before pockets? Coin purses that ancient people could attach to their girdles came long before anyone thought of putting pockets on skirts or trousers
- The word “handbags” was first used in the early 1900’s to describe men’s briefcases.
- Backpacks were first used in ancient times by hunters to carry large prey. They would usually dismember the carcasses of the game they caught and would distribute the load among the different hunters. The ancient backpacks themselves were made from the hides and skin of the animals they had hunted.
- Most unclaimed luggage are sent to the Unclaimed Baggage Center in Scottsboro, Alabama. There, the center auctions off the luggage and the items they contain inside. Among the more unusual items they’ve found include Egyptian artifacts, a full set of armor and a live rattle snake.
-The world’s busiest airport in terms of passenger volume or the number of takeoffs and landings, is Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta, Georgia, United States – with more than 88 million passengers shuffled through the Atlanta airport in 2009, with another 20 million in the first three months of 2010, and with aircraft take-off and landings approximately every 37 seconds.
- One-third of the world’s airports are located in the US -Dubai Airport has the world’s largest airport duty-free section with 161,000 square feet of shopping space.
- While a lot of people are afraid of flying, did you know that the annual risk of being killed in a plane crash for the average American is 1 in 11 million? Contrast that to the 1 in 5000 odds of being killed in a car accident! -The fear of flying is called “Aviophobia”
-In the 1980's, Robert Crandall, then head of American Airlines, made the deal with airline food, saving the company $40,000 a year by removing one olive from each in-flight salad!
- Did you know that traditionally, bags were entirely meant for men? Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs depict males carrying purse shaped pouches around their waist, while ancient African priests were thought to carry beaded bags.
- The first flight attendants had to weigh less than 115 pounds, be unmarried and be trained nurses! - The iconic Boeing 747 is made up of six million parts.
- At any given hour, 61,000 people are airborne over the US.
- Did you know that food tastes differently in you’re on an airplane? That’s because before a plane takes off, the atmosphere inside the cabin dries out our noses, and as the plane reaches a higher altitude, the change in air pressure numbs about a third of our taste buds. No wonder many people hate airline food!
- The safest place to be if you’re a passenger of an airplane that crashes would be near the tail of the plane. You are 40% more likely to survive a crash if you’re in this position compared to those seated upfront.
- The first female flight attendant was a 25-year-old registered nurse named Ellen Church.
Personalized Luggage Tags are a great promotional item. Order yours today!
As we’ve shown you, personalized luggage tags are an excellent way to promote your brand. They offer to increase your company’s visibility at a very affordable price. You can hand them out as a giveaway item in business shows, trade fairs and company events or choose to add them as a freebie whenever someone buys your merchandise or avails of your services. Plus, since these promotional luggage tags are a resilient and practical item, they’ll be kept by your customers and clients for a long time. They won’t have any trouble your brand and your business. So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this opportunity and place your orders for these personalized luggage tags now! Just call us at our toll free number 877-272-6337 and get in touch with our friendly sales representatives. We'll also help you personalize your items exactly how you want them. Just prepare the logo, symbol, text, insignia, or artwork you want to use, and choose the imprint color you want for your graphics and font. You can opt to include your location and contact details so loyal customers and potential clients can reach you at the drop of a hat. Keep in mind that your imprint will depend on the material of the item and the available imprint methods, but rest assured that we're committed to giving you the best quality customization every time. Best of all, we offer you this great product at the best discounts possible! You won't find a better deal anywhere else than here at Branders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]