Why choose customized napkins for advertising your brand?
A napkin is usually known to be a fragile item, mainly because it almost dissolves in liquid because of its papery material. It is also belittled due to its size and its use is simply to put away dirt. But this small and frail merchandise can do wonders for brand promotions. Just imagine your personalized napkins displayed in various public events. Certain events have targeted audiences which allows your printed napkins to focus on the right people too--namely, your target market.
You might also like: Personalized Notepads, Personalized Ornaments, Personalized Pencil Cases
Custom napkins might not be a good investment in advertising just by the sound of it. Of course, a business would always choose to advertise using traditional forms of media such as television, radio, and print. Some might also think that is a definite mismatch comparing napkins with logo and traditional media and that is true to a high extent. But as the saying goes: "Big things come from small beginnings". With careful planning, strategizing, and all of that, customized napkins can open up almost endless marketing possibilities.
Compared to the traditional media, promotional napkins are cheap. Well, in a simpler concept, a napkin is definitely light years cheaper than television and that is a budget saver. This allows your business to spend the budget in other ways to promote your brand or better yet, just purchase a bulk of them. You might also by a highest of chances get a price cut. Another bragging right of these useful items is that they are customizable. Freedom is key in brand building, as you can choose how your customized promo item should look like and they can be in any color, shape, sizes and can be folded as to what your promo stands for or simply have the logo printed. Giveaway napkins can go extra miles, as they can be displayed in events such as birthdays, tradeshow, business events and the likes or just giveaway or gift options to loyal customers inside restaurant and fast food chains. Truly, this promotional product transcends various demographics.
We also recommend: Custom Bbq Tool Sets, Custom Baseball Caps, Custom Bandanas
The most compelling fact about personalized napkins is that they are very useful. Aside from its attachment to the food, it can be used for sanitary purposes. They are also light and handy which allows people to leisurely carry them at all times and it assures you of complete brand exposure. Call the toll-free number at (844) 806-1306 and start building your brand with napkins. Dial that phone up and wipe your way to success with napkins in bulk!
Branders' Personalized Napkins you can imprint with your own logo
Get started with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that much-needed extra boost with our wide selection of promo items available. While browsing through our catalog of imprinted napkins, you will eventually get to see for yourself what you would consider the ideal option for you. Our inventory includes various kinds of logo napkins—composed of paper, polyester-made, linen ones, embossed, etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are fully customizable to boot. Here is an overview for this category:
They are relatively cheap to make yet provide the same level of functionality. Paper napkins could also be made from recycled paper, thus making them quite helpful in protecting the environment as well.
Polyester is a versatile material mostly made into fabrics and employed in varying uses today, and can now be used even in such things as these. For an ever-reliable napkin, get them as polyester-made.
Linen is a long-timer among textiles. Linen is laborious to manufacture, but have many positive features to offset that production issue. Get a linen napkin for that proven and tested mettle of linen in various uses, including being a cleaning material as linen napkins.
Embossed designs adds that creative, artistic touch to your colored napkins. Have embossed ones for their looks, as your next personalized napkins.
Different servings and food types would always warrant the appropriate type of napkins. They provide the sufficient size and cleaning potential for any dinner you can cook up.
Beverage napkins are specifically made for use while drinking. Keep yourself clean during every sip with these specially-made napkins.
What are the typical uses for them?
Napkins are an integral part of any dinner table today. Their high practicality and functionality essentially makes them an important requirement for each and every table setting nowadays. And as items for cleaning, they will always find their use each and every time you are eating, whatever food it may possibly be.
You could employ them as standard-issue items for your own company's employees during their breaks. Your own employees get to keep themselves clean, and by extension can potentially keep clean the places where they do eat their lunch, like the company canteen or pantry. If your company has such places, inclusion of your own wholesale napkins would be easy and quite convenient, for both your company itself and the employees too. If not, the importance of keeping clean while eating is still there, they might eat on their office desktop, or some place else, but those napkins would still be able to see use. And thus your own employees will truly appreciate this gesture, and will further reinforce loyalty to your company among them.
Of course, you could easily have them as relatively cheap company souvenirs or even as giveaway items in your promotional campaigns. Food is an everyday essential for human life, and therefore things that could enhance the eating experience as well as also keep one clean (another important aspect of living today), would be quite welcome. They could serve two purposes: their designs can get to attract people towards your brand, as well as to keep them as your loyal customers as well. And of course, those who use them to begin with will surely appreciate having such handy and practical items from their favorite company.
Whatever kinds of custom phone cases and sleeves you choose to get, in any possible designs, styles, and colors, they would most definitely be considered useful and very practical items to get. Take note of the listed uses as well, but they could potentially be utilized in other ways too. Whether it is in your next corporate giveaway, as an additional item for your employees, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have them would surely be completely satisfied.
Get to know more about napkins!
- A napkin is a rectangle of cloth or paper used for wiping the mouth and fingers while eating.
- It is also called a serviette in the United Kingdom, Ireland, some parts of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- They are typically of small sizes, and sometimes come in highly-detailed designs and shapes.
- The word comes from Middle English, borrowing the French nappe—a cloth covering for a table—and adding -kin, the diminutive suffix.
- Conventionally, the napkin is often folded and placed to the left of the place setting, outside the outermost fork.
- Paper napkins are made from one up to four plies and in a variety of qualities, sizes, folds, colours and patterns depending on intended use and prevailing fashions. The composition of raw materials varies a lot from deinked to chemical pulp depending on quality.
- Summaries of napkin history often say that the ancient Greeks used bread to wipe their hands.
- The use of paper napkins is documented in ancient China, where paper was invented in 2nd century BC.
- Paper is a thin material produced by pressing together moist fibers, typically cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets. It is a versatile material and has seen varying uses.
- Although paper is mostly used for writing and printing upon, it could also be used in many cleaning products.
- Paper, and the pulp papermaking process, was said to be developed in China during the early 2nd century AD, but the earliest archaeological fragments of paper derive from the 2nd century BC.
- The word "paper" is etymologically derived from Latin papyrus, which is a thick, paper-like material used in Ancient Egypt and other cultures for writing before the arrival of paper into the Middle East and Europe. Although paper is etymologically derived from papyrus, the two are produced very differently and the development of modern paper is separate from the development of papyrus.
- Linen is a textile produced from fibers of the flax plant Linum usitatissimum. Linen is laborious to manufacture, but the fiber is very absorbent and garments made of linen are valued for their exceptional coolness and freshness in hot weather.
- Embossing and debossing are the processes of creating either raised or recessed relief images and designs in paper and other materials. An embossed pattern is raised against the background, while a debossed pattern is sunken into the surface of the material (but might protrude somewhat on the reverse, back side).
- Polyester are mostly made into fabrics and used extensively in apparel and home furnishing. Polyester is also used in other applications, like in filters, bottles, wire insulation as well as a finish on high-quality food products.
Why buy personalized napkins for your next advertising campaign?
Napkins are an integral tabletop item nowadays. They are very practical and functional for each and every time you eat, regardless of the cuisine or even where you are actually eating. The race for cleanliness is not just limited to certain situations, at only certain times. It is a near-constant one, and get ahead of the rest with fancy paper napkins. Their important roles would easily mean that they would be much sought-after, and those who do use them will most certainly get to see your custom logo or design on the napkins quite easily as well.
And it is through their own inherent usefulness that they will be able to see much use, and therefore provide much visibility for the brand placed on them. Thus they will be able to further cement the loyalty of current customers, as well as increase brand awareness and familiarity among future ones. Their extensive use nowadays by just about everyone would do wonders in terms of publicity and visibility of your logo, insignia, or message placed on each personalized napkin.
Regardless of the number of orders you make to us, you will always have the assurance of only the best in terms of quality, designs, and price. Here at Branders.com we offer high quality items at the lowest prices possible. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Get over that proverbial hump in your advertising efforts by getting your own cheap custom napkins! Their high functionality and practicality means it would lead to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied guaranteed by these promotional items, and at the lowest possible prices as well here at Branders! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at (844) 806-1306 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]