Why choose customized umbrellas for advertising your brand?
In promotions, there is a stage where you have to decide the platforms for making your presence felt to the people. Media advertising is longstanding option, but it is a fact that such method is expensive and all in all risky. Utilizing promotional items in your marketing plans is another viable option, but there are so many of them that you cannot select which one will promote your brand and its products and services in a most cost-effective way possible. You should take note that to effectively promote your brand you must place your logo on items that can be easily seen in a constant manner but more importantly, the items must be practical. Meet both ways for people to give your brand a high recognition. How about giving these personalized umbrellas a try? These umbrellas with logo offer spacious imprinting spaces, highly functional, and they are unique marketing giveaways. Distribute personalized umbrellas, and let your brand spread all throughout your market.
You might also like: Personalized Wine Bags, Personalized Wine Stoppers, Promotional Beach Mats
Whenever there is a talk regarding promotional items, the likes of pens, mugs, and shirts are always on the forefront. But they are somewhat overused and if you want to be remembered by your audience, resisting the usual is necessary. Achieving this unique feat will require you to utilize unique promo merchandise such as these customized umbrellas. They boast a noteworthy appearance that can catch the attention of your audience very easily and since they are used starting by spreading them out, your branding imprints will be exposed to the point that your identity will be greatly evoked into the minds of your audience. These custom umbrellas are also available in distinct and diverse variants that will maximize the potency of your branding theme.
But the real strength of our printed umbrellas is that they are extremely useful. Especially in this generation where the climate is constantly changing, people need some sort of shield that they can bring in case of unexplainable weather. Rain or shine, people can rely on these giveaway umbrellas. With their varying sizes, you can easily cater to people with varying demands too. Small, medium, large, and even automatic umbrellas are available at our selection that can deal with any type of situation people may encounter themselves. The best part of that is your brand name and logo will become very visible to others, providing continuous and lasting promotions to your brand.
We also recommend: Bulk Seed Packets, Bulk Rubber Ducks, Bulk Popcorn
Achieve ultimate brand exposure and recall by acquiring promotional umbrellas. They are reasonably priced, yet they can deliver best results for your marketing campaign. Order umbrellas in bulk now, and it is just a few fingertips away! Call us now in our toll-free number.
Design Personalized Umbrellas from Branders with your own Logo
Begin with your own great promotional campaign for your brand now, and let us give you that additional big push with our wide selection available. While browsing through our numerous options for this category of personalized umbrellas, you would eventually reach what you consider to be the best choice among them. Our catalogue includes various kinds of personalized umbrellas— etc.—each also coming in various styles, designs, materials, and colors. All of them are easy to customize as well. Here is an overview for this category:
Manual open ones
This has been the traditional style for umbrellas for years. Stick with tradition in the meantime get the high quality you always expect here at Branders.
Folding umbrellas are design for easier storage and portability. They might be smaller but that does not detract them from their primary function: as a practical, protective item for its user.
Auto open umbrellas
Avoid the struggle one sometimes encounter in opening umbrellas with auto open umbrellas. With just a press of a button, they open by themselves. In some designs, another press can close them too.
Golf umbrellas are typically around 62 inches across, but can range anywhere from 60 to 70 inches. As one can surmise from the name itself. these umbrellas are usually used when playing golf.
Get that extra sturdiness with these. Let no wind compromise the protection from the rain through the design of these windproof umbrellas.
Focusing more on maximum protection, they thus come in bigger sizes. Stability is also important, so they are made quite sturdy and durable while providing much-needed shade on the beach.
For the patio
These provide the maximum protection from the sun or the rain in the garden, or in a picnic, or anywhere else. With a large coverage area, they would easily be able to fulfill the role they were designed for in the first place.
Umbrellas are typically circular in shape, but that does not mean they would not be able to be made into other shapes. Enter the square umbrella. It provides the same level of protection, just in a different packaging, so to speak.
Market umbrellas are called such because they are typically used for shade/cover in market stalls. Get market-designed ones for those small retail outdoor booths.
Established in 1885, Slazenger is one of the oldest surviving sporting brand names. This longevity is your assurance of high quality from their umbrellas.
Get EcoSmart umbrellas for their high quality at affordable prices. Get the smart choice, get EcoSmart.
What are the typical uses for personalized umbrellas?
Umbrellas are very practical and useful items. They are relatively cheap to purchase as well, thus they are one of the most widespread consumer products in the world today. Of course, it is not just needed, people would want nice umbrellas as well! Coming in an assortment of colors, they not only provide its essential functions, but can also become part of a fashion statement for certain people out there.
Their primary use of course would still be as protection against the sun and/or rain. Depending on the design they have, they could be semi-permanent sources of such protection, or be more portable varieties, kept in a bag or brought along a journey in case of rain or blistering sunlight.
Their inherent practicality allows them to be ideal souvenir options. They also have relatively large spaces for which you can position a custom design, logo, message, or insignia. With its relatively cheapness, they would most definitely attract a significant amount of potential customers. As such, these reasons make quality umbrellas a great choice as company souvenirs.
You can go beyond having them as cheap souvenirs by choosing to include them in your promotional giveaways. No one would turn down getting a free umbrella, and thus the promotional value is readily apparent. Their appeal will always be there towards both those already familiar with your brand and those who will encounter it for the first time. Of course, here at Branders.com the guarantee of high-quality is always there, but at the lowest prices possible, making them a certainty as freebies. Whether it is in your next souvenir sale, or the upcoming promotional campaign your company has in store, whoever gets to have those inexpensive umbrellas would surely be satisfied with them.
Get to know more about umbrellas!
- An Umbrella is a canopy designed to protect against rain or sunlight.
- Umbrellas and parasols are similar, but the former typically refers to those more suited as protection against rain, while the latter usually pertains to items designed to protect from the sun.
- Often the difference between an umbrella and a parasol is the material; some parasols are not waterproof.
- They are primarily hand-held portable devices designed to shield an individual from sun or rain, and are sized for personal use.
- More recently, larger parasols are often used as fixed or semi-fixed devices, used with outdoor furniture or patios tables, as well as points of shade on a sunny beach.
- The collapsible (or folding) umbrella may have been first used in China, and had sliding levers similar to those in use today.
- Parasols are sometimes called sunshades. An umbrella may also be called a brolly, parapluie, rainshade, or bumbershoot.
- The word "parasol" (Spanish or French) is a combination of para, meaning to stop or to shield, and sol, meaning sun. Similarly, "parapluie" (French) is consisting of para and pluie, which means rain (which in turn is derived from pluvia, the Latin word for rain).
- The word "umbrella" evolved from the Latin umbella (an umbella is a flat-topped rounded flower) or umbra, meaning shaded or shadow. The suffix -elle is used in French to denote "little", thus an umbrelle is a "little shadow".
- Hence a parasol shields from sunlight while a parapluie shields from rain. The word parachute on the other hand, means a shield from falls.
- At Nineveh, there are parasols featured frequently in the sculptures.
- In Persia, the parasol is repeatedly found in the carved work of Persepolis.
- In Ancient China, the oldest reference to a collapsible umbrella among all written records dates back to the year 21 AD, when Wang Mang (r. 9-23) had one designed for a ceremonial four-wheeled carriage.
- The umbrella/parasol have been used in Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, as well as in India and Siam (Thailand).
- Umbrellas were a rarity in Europe throughout the Middle Ages.
- General use of umbrellas in Europe, specifically France and england, was adopted, probably from China, around the middle of the 17th Century.
- In 1928, Hans Haupt's pocket umbrellas appeared. In 1969, a patent was obtained for the first "working folding umbrella".
- Daniel Defoe's fictional character Robinson Crusoe made his own umbrella, drawing inspiration from ones used in Brazil.
- Nowadays umbrellas are a consumer product with a large global market.
- In the US, so many umbrella-related patents are being filed that the U.S. Patent Office employs four full-time examiners to assess them.
Why the need for personalized umbrellas for your next advertising campaign?
Umbrellas are very useful everyday items to have. They also have a wide space available in them for accommodating custom designs or logos. They also come in varying designs and styles, each available in a myriad of colors. The possible combinations in the selection here at Branders.com is near-limitless. Be able to connect with your target market with this practical and very useful promotional item.
It is through its very usefulness that your imprinted umbrellas will be able to see much use, and therefore provide much visibility for the brand placed on them. Thus they will be able to further cement the loyalty of current customers, as well as increase brand awareness and familiarity among future ones. Its innate practicality and functionality helps in further strengthening the relationship your company and your brand already have with your current clientele, and additionally even attracting new customers to you as well.
As these umbrellas on sale are typically used outdoors, the custom design, message, logo, or insignia will be easily noticed by anyone outside. And with their inherent functionality in mind, expect their extensive use by people too. With their very low prices, cheaper than ever from us at Branders.com as well, you can never go wrong with any of them for your next advertising event or promotional giveaway.
Whatever material, design, color, and style you choose, in any quantity you order, expect only the best from us. You can also request for some free samples to be able to see them before you buy. Additional artwork enhancement is also available for your further customization needs here at Branders.
Finally be able to get over that proverbial hump with your advertising campaign by getting your own personal umbrellas! Their variety in design combined with their high level of functionality means they would be able to contribute to a huge advantage for your company's publicity schemes. Your advertising needs would be satisfied with these, and here at Branders.com at the lowest possible prices as well! So wait no longer and call our toll free hotline at 877-272- 6337 to place your orders.
[ Page 1 ]
[ Page 2 ]
[ Page 3 ]
[ Page 4 ]
[ Page 5 ]