The mug: go beyond ceramic
Let us tell you about some of the hottest mug trends:
Travel Mug Tips
- BE bold and colorful – brighten up your audience’s outlook on any product or promotion.
- TRY chic and simple – a modern stainless steel travel mug will convey high value and sophistication.
- THINK practical – a mug that can fit a car cup holders will stay closer to your recipient than one that doesn’t. Keep your promotional item working for you wherever your recipient goes.
Acrylic Mug Tips
- SHOW them your logo and what they are drinking with a funky, easy to handle transparent acrylic mug.
- OFFER a cold or hot drink in this mug – a natural to hold your favorite soda or coffee.
- SAVE – who can deny that an acrylic mug is a lighter and less expensive promotional product – easy (and cheap) to ship around and carry!
Glass Mug Tips
- GO FORMAL – the perfect mug for your boardroom or employee room.
- THINK GIFT – wish your team a great sports season with a set of beer mugs ready to hold their favorite refreshment!
- OFFER COLOR – a glass mug is a formal and very comfortable promotional product to use – now you can make it more fun with colorful glass!
If you want more tips and great promotional ideas give us a call! You can reach us Monday – Friday, 9am to 9pm EST!Share this page