Branders.com introduces this year’s must-have corporate gifts
Leading Promotional Items Company Sees Return to Comfort, Health and Practicality
SAN MATEO, CA–(November 16, 2009) – Leading online promotional items vendor Branders.com (www.branders.com ) today announced that the hottest corporate gift items this holiday season reflect a return to comfort, health and practicality. Indeed, despite the global recession, the promotional marketplace has continued to grow. According to a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute, the items’ low cost and high brand impact have made them more attractive to companies than TV, radio or print advertising.
As we enter the holidays, companies are turning to cost-effective promotional items to give thanks to their customers, prospective clients and employees. If you are filling someone’s corporate stocking, Branders.com recommends:
- Shopping bags: So many markets and stores are eliminating paper and plastic that everyone is looking for good bags they can re-use. These gifts run from inexpensive non-woven materials to higher-quality canvas bags.
- Chocolate: It’s a promotional item that disappears quickly but is always fondly remembered. People are knitting this together with a coffee mug, travel mug or candy jars.
- All things fleece: personalized blankets, scarves and windbreakers are all the rage.
- promotional umbrellas: You never have one when you need it — and it is great advertising space for a logo.
- Fitness items: Higher-end water bottles, a good quality towels, duffel bags and custom yoga mats are all the rage as companies try to promote employee wellness.
- Holiday ornaments: It’s been Christmas in July as Branders.com has seen a rush on these items since this summer.
“Because of today’s tough times, companies want to reward employees and recognize loyal customers, but in a way that won’t break the bank,” said Claire Covington, vice president of sourcing, Branders.com. “We are already seeing a rush of marketers of all shapes and sizes coming online to get the best deals and also the easiest, see-before-you-buy personalization. We’re anticipating a very busy holiday season, with a lot of great, useful gifts that will earn companies some heartfelt thanks.”
To personalize any of these gift ideas, or find thousands of others, visit Branders.com at www.branders.com, where you can easily personalize, preview and order the lowest-cost, highest-quality promotional items. If you’d like help brainstorming your gift, Branders.com specialists are available at 1-877-272-6337.
Branders.com is the world’s largest online seller of promotional items. Over 97 percent of Fortune 500 companies have turned to Branders.com because of the company’s unmatched low prices, speedy service and high-quality products. By ordering online, companies also benefit from accurate item previews, up-to-the-minute order statuses and 24/7 support. For more information and to browse thousands of promotional item choices, please visit www.branders.com.
Source: Market WireShare this page