Top ten “fall must-haves”
For the Fall 2000 corporate closet
Foster City, Calif. – August 29, 2000 – The hottest fashions for Fall 2000 won’t be unveiled on catwalks in New York, Paris, or Rome but in Foster City, CA during the First Annual Corporate Fashion Show. Branders.com (www.branders.com), the leading online provider of custom-branded promotional products, has responded to the feedback from its corporate clients by providing a full range of highly desirable apparel that can be proudly embroidered or silk-screened with a company’s logo.
The Top Ten:
- From the slopes of Tahoe to the urban streets of SF’s Media Gulch every smart leader will be wearing the EcoVest – this fall’s most wanted item – made of 50% recycled materials – it coveys a casual, fashionable, tree-hugging – team attitude. Who said dot comers don’t care about the environment?
- Ladies, no more we say! Forget the days of stiff and boxy corporate button down shirts that overwhelm our figures and our personal style. Snag a hot cotton custom vests twin-set in this season’s colors, ready to be worn with your favorite Gap chinos or sleek knee length black skirt for this fall’s tradeshow circuit.
- Boys, men, bowlers? You will be looking good – in the boardroom and at the early evening cocktail in this season’s most popular men’s top. Your product may be stodgy but your logo on a herringbone Bowling Shirt will introduce your company with syle and schnazz.
- Protect your self from the markets downpours with the all time essential flat promotional umbrellas, new for 2000, this little guy with its flat features will slip easily into your laptop case and avoid any unnecessary bulge in your luggage.
- It is true. Every man and woman looks “fine” in a royal blue dress shirt. Made a must in every closet last year, Fall 2000 brings this designer blue shirt back with a company logo on the pocket and a flattering blouse option for the ladies. A sexy look for the office, the sales meeting and do we dare say it …the bars?!
- Microfiber is HOT! No lie. We have found it so. Not only on the golfing greens this is the perfect jacket for men to sport to the office on those windy days. Silicon Valley Casual has banned the sports jacket and we have found its replacement, everyone welcome to the satin-lined weatherproof Microfiber jacket…applause!
- Zip. Unzip. No, not your zip drive darlings – your shirts. Complete with an entertaining feature for the dull afternoon meeting and a stylish look for the morning stroll to Starbucks with your cubicle mate – this quarter Zip Polo Shirt with a striped collar and cuff will remind you that work is fun and you are one hot guy.
- Till button down with logo. Corporate wear extraordinaire. You must have one of these in every shade. Perfect for the tradeshow, the client presentation and the washing machine. This shirt is Fall 2000′s way of saying look great and cut those dry cleaning costs.
- Feel the chill. It’s not your rival in the office next door – it’s the weather and you need to pick up your fine gauge long sleeve sweater to keep you looking good and warm. Lite enough to wear underneath a jacket and warm enough for a breezy fall day. Gents will love it and ladies you will want two in a special twin set designed especially for you -it looks like Banana Republic, but was paid for by your company.
- Tencel. Need we say more? A smart polo shirt, made to be worn with your black slacks and paired with a cool black custom jackets can take you from the tradeshow booth at Fall Internet World to Balthazar’s for dinner. Make your reservations now!
Branders.com helps corporations with their enterprise-wide brand management and instant promotional product selection and customization via the company’s proprietary online technology and capabilities. Branders.com is also the only company to have such technological innovations as: PhotoSample technology, Product Finder, IdeaEngine , secure project folders, and instant quotes. Branders.com is headquartered in Foster City, Calif. Additional information can be obtained via the company’s Web Site at www.branders.com or by calling 1-(877) BRANDERS.Share this page